“Well Done Is Better Than Well Said”
Office: (323) 585-3000
Fax: (323) 585-3335Send Message
Mike Meraz has brokered within California, numerous trophy industrial properties over his 32 plus year career including the sale of 2201 E. Washington Boulevard a 10 acre waste transfer sold to the City of Los Angeles ‐ $57 Million, Preferred Freezer in Vernon - Sold $51 Million, ‐ Fedex Ground Facility at 2000 N. San Fernando Road ‐ Sold $35 Million, 7th & Alameda Street, home to American Apparel on the original lease and renewal 800,000 SF ‐ $30 Million, ‐ 2050 N. San Fernando Road 25 acre site, home of the new LAUSD HS #13‐Sold $30 Million, ‐ 2045 East Washington Boulevard, a 10 acre site to Fedex Freight ‐ Sold $28 Million ‐ 9901 S. Alameda St., 21 Acre M‐3 development site ‐ Sold $25 Million, ‐ 1425 & 1450 Auto Mall Drive Santa Ana, Penske VW & Audi Leased Investments ‐ $19 Million, ‐ 1807 E. Olympic Blvd. the Overland Terminal Warehouse 420,000 SF ‐ Sold $18 Million, ‐ 10 year Lease Imperial Toy Building at 7th St. & Santa Fe Avenue ‐ 272,100 SF, $9.6 Million.
AREAS OF INDUSTRIAL BROKERAGE SPECIALIZATION:
- Selling and leasing Industrial land, buildings & investments.
- Acquisition, build‐to‐suit, site evaluation, consultation & feasibility evaluation.
- Representing investors, sellers, developers, landlords & tenants.
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Management Counselor, United States Small Business Administration
- HOA Board of Director Member ‐ Toy Factory Lofts 2009‐2013
CERTIFICATES – DESIGNATIONS
- California Bureau of Real Estate, Brokers License (BRE #00884582)
- Public Utility Commission, MBE Certification
- City of Los Angeles, MBE Certification
- Los Angeles Police Department, Chief Bratton Appreciation Award
- Los Angeles Police Department, Chief Willie Williams Certificate of Appreciation
- Co‐Star 2009 Power Broker Designation
Mike is Californian born and received his Bachelor’s degree in accounting and Masters Degree in real estate marketing from Loyola Marymount University. Prior to starting Magnum Properties, he spent several years owning and operating an industrial cover and tarp manufacturing company in Los Angeles.
Mike resides at the Toy Factory Lofts and is a former Director of the HOA Board. He works in the same 90021 zip code and has a deep understanding of the market and extensive connections in all business sectors; usually working 7 days a week and placing an extreme amount of time and dedication to the industrial real estate profession.
Mike’s son Max Meraz, graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, in 2014. He is now a 1st Lieutenant in the U.S. Army.
Mike’s favorite quote; “Well done is better than well said”.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- American Apparel
- Bank of America
- Budget Truck Rental
- City of Los Angeles
- Clear Channel
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dynamic Builders
- Forever 21
- JFC Corp.
- La Brea Bakery
- Linear City
- Meruelo Properties
- Norcal Industries
- Paramount Textiles
- Penske Automotive
- Schneider National
- South Fresh Produce
- Spearmint Rhino
- Union Pacific Rail Road
- Veolia Transportation
- 99 Cents Only